Thursday, December 11, 2008

Elise's Visits & Close-ups!



Grandpa Mike came by last night for a visit and we got this great shot of Grandpa, Daddy, and Elise.














Today, she's dressed in a pretty purple outfit and wrapped in the afghan that Aunt Amanda made her since she's going out on the town today: her first doctor's appointment. She is such a good baby, but still hasn't got the hang of sleeping much at night. We're sure that in time that will come :)

3 comments:

Stuck Like Glue said...

She looks fabulous in purple! - I declare that her signature color!

Nanny Stevens said...

Well...........I havn't seen her in two days and i'm just about to die. The pic of her in the lavendar shall and outfit is just beautiful!!! But......looks who it on. She is the cutest little thing I've ever seen.
I hope her Mommy is improving every day and will get back to feeling normal soon. ( normal ) that might be a thing of the past but you will be feeling Great soon.
I Love You
Nan

Allison said...

She is beautiful!