Elise really likes to take naps with Mommy in Mommy and Daddy's big bed. She can see the light shining in from the window there, so if she wakes up she has something pretty to look at. But she usually sleeps like a rock in the big bed, so that doesn't happen real often!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Elise is 6 weeks old!
Elise really likes to take naps with Mommy in Mommy and Daddy's big bed. She can see the light shining in from the window there, so if she wakes up she has something pretty to look at. But she usually sleeps like a rock in the big bed, so that doesn't happen real often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! Amanda sent me a link to your blog, so I'm been catching up. We added you as one of our "friends" on Connor's blog so I can check on you all often. She's a cutie and I love her name!
Post a Comment