We had such a great time last weekend at the park with Auntie Rissa, and thankfully she has an AWESOME phone that takes great pics, so we were able to get some good ones! Miss Elise adores her Auntie Rissa (if you can't tell :))

Sliding is Elise's favorite thing to do at the park. She enjoys running around and climing on the equipment like any kiddo, but when it comes time to slide, she's as excited as she can be!

We were glad to get a pic of the three of us girls--our last pic of the three of us was during Elise's first trip to AR, which was quite a long time ago! I have that reel hanging on my computer, and enjoy looking at it, but it was definitely time for an update! Too bad Elise wouldn't smile for us--she just wanted Andrew to give her the phone!

We're going to Silver Dollar City this Sunday to celebrate Grandpa Mike's birthday, so keep an eye out for exciting pictures from that adventure. Now that she's old enough to realize what she's seeing, I really hope that she has a great time (or the money I spend on Season Passes will have been wasted!)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh she is so big. I am glad you are finally back to blogging. I keep checking for some new pictures. Thanks for your comments about Peyton. We love her. It is so much fun having a girl!
It is definitely a great time dressing a little girl! And I love all the pics you've been posting about her!
Post a Comment