October...ahh, October. WHAT CAN I SAY? It has been insanity, and it is only 10/11 (Happy Birthday, Sean :))! The first weekend of the month, Sean and I celebrated our 5th anniversary (it isn't technically until 10/15, but he has a big test for Academy that day, so we celebrated early) with a trip to KC. We stayed in the incredible Hyatt Regency-Crown Center on the 38th floor. We spent Friday night/Saturday morning with each other, and then being the social people that we are, spent Saturday afternoon and evening with some great friends! Thanks to all who helped us celebrate!

This weekend began with a very fun party at Rustic Celebrations. Aunt Lori celebrated her 50th birthday on 9/30 and we had to throw an awesome party to commemorate it! Sadly, I wasn't very good about taking pictures--and the best one I got of Elise was her dancing with Po-Pa!

Next up on the very busy weekend was Link's baptism. Sean and I were honored to be his sponsors. He was an angel--never making a peep. The only time I hear him peep at all is when his Mommy burps him. Mammy, of course, never gets peeps when SHE burps him :)

Earlier this week, we were surprised to hear that not only were Rob and Amanda engaged...they were getting married on 10/10/10!!! Rob proposed on 10/6, already had everything arranged, and they had a beautiful wedding on 10/10. We wish them all the luck and love in the world!

Elise was her ornery self at the wedding--here she is playing hide-and-seek running from Uncle Dave. Can't you just see the mischievousness in her grin??

No comments:
Post a Comment