Monday, March 7, 2011

On the Road Again

What a busy weekend of travels the Jackson family had! First, Elise and I went to visit the Weatheralls with Cara. This time, I remembered my camera and took some pics of us with the cutie. Too bad Elise had developed a cough on the way down and had to steer clear of sweet Rory--but we'll be sure to snap a photo of the two friends next time.
Rory and I with our first self-photo--not too shabby!
Cara getting some cuddle time with Miss Rory.
After Arkansas, Sean and I headed to KC for a quick trip to pick up his new truck. We went up Saturday (after I drove back to Springfield, dropped off Cara and Elise, and picked up Sean) and stayed in a hotel, which was loads of fun. All we did was lay in bed and watch Indiana Jones, the Last Crusade. As silly as it sounds, we had a great time relaxing together! And of course we were really excited to pick up his new truck Sunday morning!
We'll close this post with Elise and Will showing off their cheese-faces. It has to be noted that Elise has a full-blown crush on Will. She talks about him all the time and insisted all weekend on seeing the video of the two of them that Cara had taken with her phone. She loves both the Kelbs, but definitely has a crush on Wilbur!

No comments: