We are looking forward to a relatively quiet August, without any major plans in the works. But September will be busy with Link's 1st Birthday, a Jackson Family weekend trip (Location TBD), and maybe even a little more R&R (if we're lucky)!
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Box Fun and Rory
We are looking forward to a relatively quiet August, without any major plans in the works. But September will be busy with Link's 1st Birthday, a Jackson Family weekend trip (Location TBD), and maybe even a little more R&R (if we're lucky)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. Hope you are doing well. I followed your link to the Blog bible study. I love that idea. Could I steal that? Right now the girls in our study are texting scripture and i thought how cool would it be for us to have this forever and for our kids to be able to read eventually. Great Idea!
Post a Comment