Six months pregnant and all the "cute little bump" comments are slamming to a halt. Instead I am starting to get "you look like you're going to pop!" Well, that's nice, considering I still have 3 more months to go.
My model was back with her sign--she looks a little rough here because she'd been home with Daddy all day, but she would've been disappointed to miss another month of holding the sign (and I like having her with me in the pics :))
We got Erin Adele's bedding! I found a set I really liked at Pottery Barn and my mother and mother-in-law were kind enough to get it for me! I am having trouble finding decorations to go with the red and white theme, but if I am being honest, I haven't really looked that hard yet. Since we have to get Elise's room situated (which that project hasn't even started yet), I am not really thinking about the nursery yet.
6 month stats:
6 month stats:
- I am actually half the weight at this point in my pregnancy with Erin as I was during my pregnancy with Elise, so the "pop" comments are all the more irritating. I've been more careful this time around about sodium intake, which is REALLY helping with the swelling (in that I haven't had any yet--knock on wood!)
- I've been noticing, however, that I become short of breath easily, especially at work--I've got to work on posture to help with that. I have a short torso, so Erin doesn't have a lot of room and she makes me short of breath.
- I am carrying Erin MUCH lower than I did Elise. Elise was in my ribs non-stop, while Erin play soccer with my bladder. I can't decide which is worse.
- The OB informed me at my 5 1/2 month appointment that his guess is that I "make big babies". He wasn't guessing a weight yet, but said that I am measuring like there's a big girl in there. Great...
No comments:
Post a Comment