Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

 Halloween is always a fun time at the Jackson house.  This year, I found this fun idea on pinterest and actually executed it!  I made enough for Elise to take to her friends at daycare, and to hand out to a few special friends who came trick-or-treating at our house.
 You can kind of see how short Elise's hair is in this picture.  It was a pretty drastic change!  She was excited to be a witch and loved her dress.
 Erin is 3 1/2 mos old and couldn't care less about dressing up, so Mammy got her this super cute onesie.  Check out the tail.

Elise went trick-or-treating with Link and Laynee in our neighborhood.  I also took Elise to the square after work and she got tons of candy there, too.  We let her keep a huge bag full, filled out candy basket at the house, and STILL had 2 gallon baggies that Sean and I each took with us to work.  The girl's teeth would rot out of her head if we let her eat all that! 
 
As usual, we had friends/family over for chili and to help hand out candy at our house.  It was another great Halloween!

1 comment:

Casey said...

I love their Halloween outfits! Your girls look so much like their dad. I was so excited to dress up Ava, but like you said, when they're little they just don't care...at all! :p