Sunday, October 23, 2016

Brooke and Spencer's Wedding

 Excuse the picture of a picture, but this picture was on a table at the wedding, and I swear it wasn't that long ago that my cousin Brooke was that size.  Now, she's old enough to be a married woman!
 This beautiful bride was married on October 15th to an awesome guy.  We are so happy for her!
 We were also happy to share our anniversary with them!  I'll always remember their anniversary, as they were married on our 11th wedding anniversary!
 This gives you a glimpse of how much fun Brooke and Spencer are, and how much fun their wedding/reception was!
 Nan and Pop were guests, and I snapped a cute pic of them with 3 of their greats.
 It also amused me that Pop and Dad matched, so I had to get a pic of that too!

 It was so wonderful to have quite a few members of the family come to town from Nebraska to celebrate with Brooke and Spencer!







 When I was going through my pictures, I realized this was one of the only pictures I got of the two of them together.  Sorry, Spencer!  I kept missing you with my camera :)






 The kiddos danced up a storm and had a blast, too!

Congratulations, Brooke!  You were a beautiful bride and we're so happy for you!

No comments: