5 month stats:
- Cravings have hit hard. I think I spoke too soon last month when I said they weren't really that big. I woke up at 4am this morning DYING for some peanut butter toast. I've been craving hamburgers with pepper jack and guac (opposite of my pregnancy with Elise--when I avoided hamburgers at all costs), and I am all about Cadbury mini eggs.
- Sleeping is becoming difficult. I am a stomach sleeper. I've made do up until the last few weeks, kinda sleeping partly on the growing belly and partly on my side. But that's all over. And I can't get comfortable with it.
- Erin is a SQUIRMER. The OB has commented any time he tries to get her heartbeat that she won't hold still long enough to allow it, and the ultrasound tech got tickled at how much she was cruising around in there. I feel her move some, but she's not strong enough for other people to feel--and still not quite strong enough for me to feel it regularly (so when I do feel it, I know she's giving it her all!)
- We are starting to check out stuff for the nursery. She's going to get Elise's furniture (it's a convertible crib) and Elise will be getting new furniture. So since she gets hand-me-down furniture, I declared that Erin should have her very own brand new bedding. I've got my eye on a few--once I pick, I will start getting stuff for the nursery.
- At this point in my pregnancy with Elise, her closet was half-full. I've been much more conservative this time. For one, Erin can wear all of Elise's hand-me-down fall/spring clothes (except at opposite sides of the year). For two, I just haven't found stuff I love. So far she has 2 nightgowns, her "going home from the hospital" outfit, and one other outfit. We got all that in Branson a few weekends ago--I haven't found ANYTHING in Springtown I like. Neon just isn't my thing, and it's very popular for babies now!
1 comment:
You look great! And I think that Mella is a very catchy name.
Post a Comment