
The ultrasound went really well. Baby Girl is a squirmy little thing (which we've known since day one since her heartbeat is always hard to pinpoint due to her wiggles), but that meant it was easy to get her in a position to see her lady parts. She was healthy and all looked well on the ultrasound. I have two more "monthly" appointments (March/April). In April, we will do labs and also set the C-section date. After that, I will start going every 2 weeks. It's hard to believe, but since Baby Girl will be coming a little early as a planned C-section, yesterday marked the halfway point for this pregnancy!
Elise was thrilled (and a little like "duh") when we told her the baby was a girl. She liked looking at the ultrasound pics (which I haven't scanned yet) and was able to point out features (which is sometimes a challenge for me! :)) We have been discussing names, but the other night Elise said "Let's just call her Mella, okay?" I have a feeling that regardless of the name we pick for Baby Girl, Big Sister will be calling her Mella!
No comments:
Post a Comment