Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Welcome Home, Erin!

Erin was welcomed home to an awesome nursery!
I absolutely love Erin's room. It turned out so beautifully. In this pic, you can see the gorgeous initials that Jessie made for Erin, the shelf that Sean painted, and the quilt that I helped piece together on my grandma's rocking chair. The dresser was Elise's.
In this pic, you can see that Erin also got Elise's old crib and changing table. Mom and Rhonda got Erin her bedding, and I think it is perfect. I loved the red and white with accents of pink, blue and orange.
Lastly, Sean also painted this quilt rack for Erin's room. It holds some special homemade blankets that friends/family made for her. I would like to find a mirror or something to hang above it, but I will have to say that it is beautiful enough to stand alone. Sean did such a great job and I was so proud of him!

No comments: