Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Family Photos

 I mean seriously, can it get more cute than these amazing pics?!  I was so thrilled with our family pics, taken by "Simply Taken by Jen".  Jen is the wife of one of the firefighters that Sean works with, so she came highly recommended...by her husband!  But she didn't disappoint!
 I have wanted pics of the girls with Daddy's firefighting gear since he became a firefighter (and since before Erin was even a notion in our heads!)  Jen had some great ideas, and the girls were very cooperative. 


 It was a chilly, overcast day, but it looks like a gorgeous fall day in the pics.  These were the kind of pics I envisioned when I planned a fall wedding (but that I didn't really get).  Glad I got my "dream" fall pics after all, though!



I am REALLY behind on my blogging--mainly because my PC is downstairs, but our wireless internet is upstairs.  I could upload all my pics to the laptop, but that's a huge pain, and wah wah wah.  I will try to get caught up soon so you can see how much the girls are growing!

1 comment:

Frank and Natalie said...

I love them... They turned out great. Your girls are adorable.