I DID remember my camera for Christmas at Mammy and Popa's!
Erin rocking another awesome Christmas shirt.
Chaos of little ones opening presents.
After several failed attempts at a pic of Mammy and Popa with their grandkids, this was about as good as it got.
My sweet girls by our tree after we got home from Christmas Eve service.
Elise had so much fun with Larry this year, and was sad to see him go. She left cookies and milk for Santa near Larry so he'd remember to take him in his "sled".
My girls in their Christmas jammies.
After Christmas morning at our house, we went to MawMaw and PawPaw's for Christmas. I forgot my camera again. I tell you, it's hard to remember the thing when you're packing presents, food, and clothes/diaper bags for two kids!
I hope you had a blessed holiday season!






No comments:
Post a Comment