Monday, April 1, 2013

Erin at 8mos and Easter

 Erin was 8 mos old on 3/12/13.  Her loves at 8mos are squealing, club crackers, and rolling.  Everywhere.  She gets up on all fours, but quickly determines that it isn't worth the effort of crawling, and then rolls where she needs to go. 
 She is an incredibly pleasant little gal.  She giggles and smiles all the time, and she is constantly checking out her surroundings.
 We celebrated Easter on March 31st this year.  I was so excited to find the girls the cutest matching dresses.  I will probably try to coordinate them for as long as they'll allow it :)
 My dress even went pretty nicely with their outfits--though that was an accident.  I didn't even notice it until someone pointed it out to me at church!
 We got a pretty good family picture together for Easter.  I can't believe how big my girls are getting!
 Erin isn't big into candy, so the Easter bunny brought her a hooded towel, washcloths, bath toys, and new jammies.
 Elise got a new plate, lots of candy and eggs, and a new basket for her bike.
This was really the only pic I got of the girls together in their dresses.  Erin was napping when Elise went to Sunday school, church was chaos, and I sort of forgot by the time we got to Mammy's.  But as you can see, they are cuties!

I forgot to charge my camera, and it died at Mammy and Popa's, but we also got to enjoy festivities at MawMaw and PawPaw's.  Elise definitely got a haul of eggs between the two houses!

 All in all, it was a beautiful day with wonderful family and most importantly: an awesome opportunity to praise our RISEN Lord! 

No comments: