Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Cousin is Born

 Claire Foster was born on August 23rd.  Elise was absolutely in love with her.  She wanted to hold her the whole time we were visiting, and she wanted to kiss her a ton.  She told me many times while we were there and after we came home that she was so beautiful. 
Erin was impressed with her new cousin, too, but we didn't let her get a hold of her.  Erin is terror on her baby dolls when she is "loving" on them.  There is no telling how she'd be with an infant.  Something best left untested until both Erin and Claire are a bit older!
 I am very proud to say I am 2 for 2 on guessing the sex of Amanda's babies.  She kills me that she doesn't find out until they are here (I am too Type A for that!) but I have guessed accurately with both of hers, and had a big bag of pink stuff to bestow on my niece at the hospital that was purchased before she was born.  If I had been wrong, we would've had to make a quick run to Babies R Us for something blue :)
We're so happy you've joined the family, Claire!

No comments: