 |
| Ugly Sweaters on New Years Eve |
My dear sweet cousin (HI, CHAD!) pointed out to me that I hadn't updated the blog in a while. We've been pretty busy, what with the holidays, moving, throwing an awesome Ugly Sweater NYE Party, continuing the remodel on the house, having wisdom teeth surgery, and making the crazy decision to start my own business. I think that covers the highlights of the last 3 months...
 |
| This kid will crawl into anything. |
In February, we took the kids to the fire station to visit Sean. Link had never been and I think it is safe to say he was thoroughly impressed. Elise loved showing him around--even though Sean was traveling to a different station than his usual one that day, she acted like she owned the place. True of most places she visits!
 |
| This is just a cute picture of Mammy with her grandkids--she and Link had stopped for a visit when Lacy was working one night. |
 |
| My kids love licking the spoons/beaters after I make fruit dip. |
 |
| Dress up with friends! |
 |
| Aiden <3 br="">3> |
At the end of March the Porters came to visit (the girls played dress up) and the Lees stopped by so Erin and Elise could meet Mr. Aiden. He was a sweetheart the whole time, except when Erin held him. That didn't make him too happy!
I will try to be better about blogging--don't want you to miss out on gems like the pic above, when Erin and her baby sat down on the rug in the kitchen for a snack!
No comments:
Post a Comment