 |
| Sean had new counter tops installed, he and Will put in tile, and he did the back splash |
Perhaps you remember when we moved to Strafford and began work on our first fixer upper, I posted "before" pictures? Now, almost exactly two years later, I've got "after" pictures--it has been done a lot longer, but I was just too lazy to take pictures. Until now.
(Before Pics)
 |
| I'm really going to miss my purple wall. |
We have bought our next adventure, and we're listing this gem. Interested in a great house in Strafford, or know someone who is? Get them in touch with Sean!
 |
| Can't figure out how to flip this pic, but Elise's room now-new paint/flooring |
 |
| Erin's room now-new paint/flooring |
 |
| Girls bathroom-new vanity, mirror, and tile |
 |
| Living room-new paint, Sean installed the hardwood |
 |
| We ended up changing our mind on a new insert. |
 |
| Our room--new paint/floor |
 |
| Our bathroom-new paint, tile, vanity, and mirror |
 |
| "After" view of the front-new siding on porch, new shutters, added landscaping |
 |
| I wasn't sure about it when Sean told me about the siding, but he was right: looks great! |
 |
| There is a back yard again! |
We have loved Strafford in the two years we've lived here, and our next adventure isn't too far away. I don't even think Elise will have to ride a new bus--though we'll be checking into that soon. I'll take "before" pictures and get them posted soon, too. I am a little late with "before" pictures there as Sean has already started working a bit. It's not nearly the overhaul that Washington Street was, but it will be another great house!
No comments:
Post a Comment