Thursday, October 8, 2015

"Before" on Ivy Lane

 The entryway to our newest adventure!  Thankfully, the tile was in great shape, so we won't have to replace that!
 I wasn't quick enough with my "before" pictures--Sean already had the new handles on the cabinets.
 The peach color will NOT be staying.
 We're replacing the light fixture.
 That carpet, ick.  Sean will lay hardwood in the hallway/living room.  We're replacing the carpet in the bedrooms.
 They shot bb's into the walls in this room.  It will be Elise's.
Built-in media center in Erin's room will be taken out.
 Erin's room.
 I didn't mind the light blue in the girls' bathroom, but Sean wants it gone.  So we'll be changing that, and the mirror.
 The master bedroom.
 I liked the paint color in here, too, and they had left extra paint, so Sean allowed it to remain.  We just did a little touch-up.
 The master bathroom--mirrors will be changed, and no more pink.

 Sean, as usual, will work miracles with the landscaping.
We have a lot of trees in the back yard!
 The deck needs a little work, but it's a nice size.
  You can see the hardwood piled up, this is the living room.

The goal that I am thinking in my head is to be ready to move in around Thanksgiving.  The good thing is we're not in a rush.  While Washington is listed, we're not under contract (yet!) so we aren't in a hurry to get out.  I'm excited to finish up Ivy and move on over, though!

No comments: