Living life gets in the way. Seriously--I love to blog, love to look back at things we've done. But I get so busy DOING those things that I don't take time to pull pics off my phone (I'm not smart enough to blog from my phone), then put those pics onto a blog post. I resolve (yet again) to be better about the blogging for those friends that care, those family members we don't get to see often, and for my family. Scrapbooking is out of the question (talk about a time commitment!) so this is my version. So let's catch up, shall we?
January 1st I took the girls to Springfield to visit Sean at the station, and on a whim decided to get the girls haircuts. I pulled into the first place that had an open sign and Erin got her very first hair cut!
She was a rockstar! I promised they could get manicures if they were good getting their hair done, and they both delivered.
We cut several inches off their hair if you can believe it.
Elise's manicure
The girls wanted to try Burger King for the first time (they saw the big play place) and while they didn't like it as well as McDonald's, they were pleased with the play place
I hadn't take a pic of the girls with their Daddy in front of the fire truck at Station 9, which is where he was moved after his promotion in November, and since they were both looking so pretty, we made it happen!
I also took them shopping at Penney's home store that day. They got along smashingly, and this was a fun picture!
Loved this little peeker and her pretty finger nails!










No comments:
Post a Comment