I took the girls to the Nature Center during a gorgeous day mid-March. It was one of those days that you just knew Spring was here. Of course, this is Missouri, so it was a total fake-out day, and there were more cold days that followed, but I digress.
Elise was all about posing that day. She is such a little attention lover, it cracks me up. I don't have any idea where she gets it.
Erin, on the other hand, wasn't always as excited.
Elise was really interested in finding "cool places" to get her picture taken. She did a good job.
Water fun.
Elise thought this was a cool tree.
Erin was a little more excited about a picture on a big rock.
Or a big tree.
Or when she didn't know I was snapping pictures.
These pictures make me laugh the most. She really wanted a piggy back ride (I got ambitious and took us on the long trail. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Not so much when I was carrying a monkey on my back). I said "then please take a picture with your sister and smile." These were what I got. Good effort (as I roll my eyes).
The kids love the Nature Center, and so do I, but I really need to take them on some of the shorter trails until Erin stops getting tired midway through. We all slept like babies that night!













No comments:
Post a Comment