Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Case Allen Collins

 An absolutely amazing thing happened on June 24th.  Yes, my Dad celebrated his birthday.  But it just so happens that he's going to have to share his birthdays from now on. 
 Case Allen Collins was brought into the world at 4:54pm, weighing 8lbs, 1oz.  I don't recall his length off the top of my head, but I do remember saying when he was lifted up for us to see that he looked so big!
Case's daddy cut the cord
 I was so incredibly blessed to be able to be in the room with my sister when she delivered.  It was something I wouldn't have seen otherwise (two c-section babies, after all), but I'm so glad I was able to see when my newest nephew was born.  Tears flowed from my eyes with every push in amazement of how strong Lac was, of how miraculous it is that God made her specifically to be this sweet boy's mama.  And let me tell you: when he was actually here, I could hardly stop crying long enough to snap pictures!

 Link is one proud big brother!  I kept him Saturday and he made sure I washed his Big Brother shirt so he could wear it again when he got to bring his baby brother home on Sunday!  He didn't really want to share him with his cousins, either.  

 Erin's world was rocked by the birth of her newest cousin, even if she doesn't quite know it yet.  She's not the baby on this side of the family anymore.  (She lost the title of baby a while back on the other side of the family).

 Case is the 6th great-grandchild for Nan and Pop.  Boys and girls are even until Channing has her baby girl later this summer (and Nan and Pop will be up to 7!)

 I snapped this picture right as the sweet guy yawned!  I loved it!

 Mammy and Popa now have two granddaughters and two grandsons.

 Sweet kids kicked Lacy out of her hospital bed less than 24 hours after delivering.  They're lucky she's a rockstar.

This little guy is already so loved and adored--and I'm going to spoil him rotten!

No comments: