This place was our haunt on the island. I can't even remember how many times we went there. They had delicious coffee, awesome fudge, and ice cream too!
The view of the back of our cabin from the lake
Sean and I walked out to the very edge of the dock one day.
Our cabin was in the middle. VRBO came through for us again!
We went to Mackinac Island on the ferry on Tuesday.
The Grand Hotel. It certainly was grand!
The day started out pretty chilly, but we had to venture up to the top to take some pics!
Shrubs that looked like a horse-drawn carriage at the Grand Hotel.
Jessie and I were NOT appropriately dressed for the Grand Hotel.
Found another excellent coffee shop on Mackinac Island.
The fort on Mackinac
Cool bark chapel
The view from the top of the fort.
We shopped a bit on Mackinac and got the girls' souvenirs.
Viets, Sean and I got drinks and a snack at the Mustang Lounge. It had a cool history (which I already forgot) and the soup I got was delicious, as was my drink! The 'Stang Punch
We didn't venture up top on the ferry ride back--there were a ton of school kids up there and I didn't want to volley for deck space with all of them!
One more post to wrap it up...


















No comments:
Post a Comment