Thursday, July 10, 2014

Camera Roll

I have a friend who has a blog who calls it "Camera Roll" when she posts random pictures.  So I stole that idea for myself.  (HI, CASEY :))  Below are some randoms from the last month.
It isn't very often that both girls want to cuddle Mommy--had to get a picture of it!

Erin is only allowed to have her pacifier during nap and in the car.  She stashed one, and when I tried to take it away, this was her idea of a getaway.  Plus, she hates to miss the washer filling with water.

I was working on the computer one day, and I heard Erin hard at work, but wasn't paying a lot of attention to what she was up to.  When I turned around, I saw she had made herself a train!

Elise wanted a picture with her "monster blueberry".

Slumber party at our house, and Daddy (Uncle Sean) made cookies.  Just look at Erin.  Seriously.

No comments: