Monday, June 22, 2015

Catching Up-Easter 2015

I may or may not have fallen a little (a lot) behind on my blogging.  For all the people (3) who read it (sorry, Chad), I'm going to make an effort to catch up this week!  It isn't that we've not been doing anything, it's actually the opposite: we've been busy!
Let's start with Easter!
 These pictures loaded in reverse order of the events of the weekend, but I'm going to roll with it.  We finished the weekend at Nan and Pop's.  The kids had their annual pinata smack down, which was popular, as always.

 There are a lot of littles running around hunting eggs anymore--and we were missing two of them!

 Saturday was Easter at MawMaw and PawPaw's.  This is the last picture of when there were only 4!
 We also went to a church Easter egg hunt at the church we've been going to occasionally.  We're not convinced it is for us, but we're feeling unmoved to look hard for another option.  The girls like it a lot, Sean and I are the ones who struggle to feel like it's "home".


 They do put on one awesome Easter celebration, though!

No comments: