Saturday, June 27, 2015

Catching Up-Family Photos May 2015

We were long overdue for some family photos and finally had a chance to connect with Jen (one of our favorite photographers) to get some done at the Japanese Stroll Garden in May.  I'd never been there, and I have to say: it was gorgeous!  A great backdrop for some family pics!
 The girls cooperated fairly well, considering the host of distractions a stroll garden offers.  Erin had one outfit change--since I didn't get to have 2 year pictures taken for her, she was the star of this show.

 Daddy found a four-leaf clover for Elise, and she posed with it!
 I absolutely loved this little dress and headband.  I had taken a chance and ordered a "mystery outfit" for $13 off Screaming Owl.  This is what I got.  I was very pleased with what $13 got us!


 Erin was being difficult about smiling in her pic with Daddy, but he tickled her a bit and she couldn't help but laugh!


Such a little model!

 I wasn't just thrilled with any of the pics of the 4 of us together (one or more of us always managed to have a weird face going on), but we got some great ones of the girls, and of Sean and I alone with the girls.
 We were all wrapped up with photos and Jen and I were walking behind Sean and the kids--she just had to whip her camera out to get this last shot and I am so glad she did--I love it!

No comments: