Mother's day was a blessing this year (as always), as we celebrated all the wonderful women in our life. We started out with the Stevens celebration at Mom and Dad's. Someone got the great idea of taking a pic of Nan with the other mothers in the family (Lacy and I are 3rd generation mothers and were all "pictured out", so we declined :))
We took our annual pic of Nan, Mom, us, and our kids. Been doing this since Elise was born. I don't like this pic because as you can see I am really starting to swell, dangit, but it's tradition, so we did it.
Just had to throw this one in there. Jack got a new house toy, that Elise is enjoying more at this point than him. At one point in the evening, she had Uncle Dave try to squeeze through the tiny door (Uncle Rob and Aunt Amanda had already done it). He seemed to be having trouble, so Elise grabbed his head to help "pull him through".
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment